We’re entrepreneurs first. We’ve served as founders, founding team, or executives of 10 startups, and advised many more. We know what the journey is like, because we’re living it — now.
Along the way, we started investing back into the ecosystem. In our angel investing days spanning 2013-2021, we invested in
- 70+ early-stage rounds and
- 30+ late-stage rounds / secondaries
We were Seed / Series A investors in Gingko Bioworks, Relativity Space, Notion, Checkr, BetterUp, Mercury, Human Interest, Rippling, and On Deck. We've also served as startup founders and execs many times over, so we understand that journey better than most!
- CEO at AbstractOps
- Previously COO at Forge (NYSE: $FRGE)
- Directly oversaw nearly $1B in secondary transactions in unicorns
- Advisor to AngelList, On Deck, Equi
- Angel in 40+ companies (Notion, Rippling, Mercury)
- Former BCG, Stanford, Northwestern
- Cofounder at OfficeHours (coaching marketplace for finance careers; bootstrapped to $1M+ revenue in < 2 years)
- Previously a PE/VC investor at Advance ($40B+ portfolio — Reddit, 1010data, General Assembly, Turnitin, Condé Nast, IRONMAN)
- Former PE at Morgenthaler, Duke