So, our 25-40 minute calls might look a little different than your usual pitch
- 5-10 mins of mutual context on you + what you're building
- 2-3 minutes of context on the round
- The rest of the call is brainstorming product strategy, GTM strategy, or whatever else you want. Pick any topic that is a burning issue, that you'd like to talk through.
At the end of the call, we do one of three things:
- We politely decline because it’s not a fit
- We commit on the spot to our typical check of $10-20K
- In very rare cases, where we feel we feel particularly strongly about the team / space / problem, we’ll ask to dig in for a larger check of $50-100K.
If we've done our job — whether or not we invest — you'll a) feel excited, not drained coming out of the call, and b) have additional feedback, ideas, connections, or other food for thought.